Join us for our upcoming Millworks Brewery Beer Dinner on Thursday, February 22nd, at 6:00 pm!
Here is what is included:
– Brewery tour with first beer and hors-d’oeuvres
– Four unique off-menu dishes paired with Millworks beers in a private dining atmosphere (see menu below)
– Explanation of each pairing from our Executive Chef and Master Brewer
First course: Citrus Lager
- Bahn mi toast
- Hush puppies (vegetarian)
- Beef Empanadas
Second course: Saison
- “Waldorf salad”
- Apples, celery, toasted walnuts, grapes, 7 stars yogurt dressing, orange zest
Third course: Single hop IPA – Amarillo
- Millworks sausage
- Housemade sausage, grilled rye bread, white bean ragu, pickled mustard seeds
Fourth course: Doppelbock
- Bone in beef short rib
- Smoked and braised rib, organic rye pilaf, braised greens, arugula chimichurri, red watercress
Fifth course: Barrel Aged Barleywine
- Bananas foster upside-down cake
- Malted caramel, barrel-aged ice cream, puffed barley
Cost is $60 per ticket, which includes everything…even your tip!
Seating for this special event is limited, tickets can be purchased right here on this page. All sales are final.
NO SPECIAL MENU REQUESTS AND NO SUBSTITUTIONS.